Note: See REVISED Appendix I (Addendum 01) for proponents who plan on attending the optional site visit.
- Proponents are advised that there will be an Optional site visit to be held on the date specified above. Attendees will meet the BGIS Project Manager at the Main Lobby of the DND Data Centre located at 101 Goldenrod Driveway, Ottawa, Ontario.
- Attendees must hold a valid SECRET security clearance and pre-register their attendance by sending a completed REVISED Appendix I by email to Olivier.Sanche@bgis.com before the date and time specified in section 1.5 of the RFP. The form must contain all the required information.
- Attendees who do not hold a valid SECRET security clearance and/or pre-register to the site visit will not be allowed on site.
- A maximum of 1 person per proponent from each company is allowed to attend the job showing.
- Use of phones, cameras, and any other recording instrument may not be allowed inside the DND Data Centre.