All individuals attending the site visit must follow the below listed COVID-19 additional recommended precautions, but not necessarily limited to:
1. Social Distancing
- Avoiding non-essential gatherings;
- Avoiding common greetings, such as handshakes;
- Avoiding crowded places such as concerts, arenas, conferences and festivals;
- Limiting contact with people at higher risk like older adults and those in poor health; and
- Keeping a distance of at least 2 arms-length (approximately 2 metres) from others.
- Wash your hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds;
- use alcohol-based hand sanitizer if soap and water are not available
- When coughing or sneezing;
- cough or sneeze into a tissue or the bend of your arm, not your hand; and
- dispose of any tissues you have used as soon as possible in a lined waste basket and wash your hands afterwards.
- Avoid touching your eyes, nose, or mouth with unwashed hands.