Respondents are invited to attend a optional job showing.
Respondents are to meet the Project Manager, Gabriel Vargas (343-998-8156) at the main lobby of the Jean Talon Building at Tunney’s Pasture - 170 Tunney's Pasture Dr.
COVID-19 - Social distancing must be adhered to at all times where possible. Facial coverings must be worn by all individuals where physical distancing cannot be maintained. All individuals are to follow Federal and Provincial guidelines as they relate to COVID 19 preventative measures.
Paid parking is available on-site. Refer to the Campus Map that has been uploaded to MERX.
Respondents will be required to:
1) Provided government issued photo ID to sign in with security;
2) Sign a mandatory Site Visitation Attendance Sheet; and
3) Wear the following PPE during the job showing:
The job showing will be to see some areas in the Jean Talon building as a sample.
- Hard Hat
- 6 inch high steel toe boots (green triangle tag)
- High Visibility Safety Vest
- Long Pants and Sleeved shirt